Kamis, 16 April 2020

Acuan Introducing Oneself And Others (For Business Purpose, Less Formal Contacts)

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; Di artikel sebelumnya Saya sudah membagikan percakapan perihal perkenalan untuk bisnis berupa formal, kini pembaca boleh copy paste percakapan yang informal nyaaa, manggooo :)   DIALOGUE Karin             : “Hi, are you Rose , right ? Long time no see. It’s good to see you here.” Rose               : “Hi, Karin. Glad to see you too.” Karin             : “Are you here to buy a bakery, Rose?” Rose               : “No, Karin. I’m owner in this shop.” Karin              : “Wow great! Your bakery business has gone into a great success.” Rose             : “Thank you, Karin. But   I’m still trying as best as I can to satisfy every customer.” Karin             : “Rose, I would like you to meet my friend, Madine.” Madine          : “Hallo Rose, nice to meet you.” Rose              : “Hallo, nice to meet you too.   So, are you from the same university as Karin?” Madine          : “Yes, that’s true. I was from the faculty of Economics while Karin was from faculty of art and design.” Rose              : “ By the way, w hat is your occupation now, Madine?” Madine          : “I’am a chef, Rose. I’am work in Isola Resort. I have been working there about 2 years.” Rose              :   “Wow, that is a great job.” Madine          : “Thanks, Rose. Well, did you open up bakery factory by yourself?” Rose              : “No I didn’t. But I open up my factory with my friend. Let me introduce my partner, Jesica please came here! ” Jesica             : “O h   ya, wait for a minute .” Rose               :   “G uys ! this is my partner .” Jesica             :   “H allo guys , how do you do ? . ” Karin & Madine           :   “H ow do you do ?” Jesica             : “My name is Jesica Mirta Wahyuni. So you can call me Jesica. I’am Rose’s partner.” Madine          : “Hallo Jesica, by the way how many people employed here?” Jesica             :   “We started out employing 3 workers; 2 workers to work with me making the bakery foods back in the kitchen, and the rest became cashier and serve customers.” Madine          : “Do you need more workers then?” Jesica             : “Of course. Are you want to join with us?” Madine          : “Hmm, I interest with your business. This my ID card, Jesica. You can call me later OK!.” Jesica             : “Okay, thanks Madine.” Karin             : “That’s great Rose and Jesica! But I’m sorry, we have to go. Nice to meet you, Rose, Jesica. See you later.” Rose              : “Oh ya. Thanks for visited here. Nice to meet you too.” Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
Sumber https://bookish15.blogspot.com


EmoticonEmoticon